-
July 21st, 2004, 01:39 AM
#11
courtneysunshine
Guest
Thanks ubarose. I will probably either do this or I had thought about making my own. I've taken a few classes in stamping in making miniature photo albums and books and thought it might be a fun craft for my daughter and I do together [img]smile.gif[/img]
Kim
-
July 21st, 2004, 06:17 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Once, upon a request from another board user, I scanned every page (except for the repeats of course) from the sketchbook. If you want all 17 files, PM me.
-
July 21st, 2004, 02:23 PM
#13
Inactive Member
I've already had one request for the scans and I might have more, so here's what I did. I uploaded all the files onto a friend's server, and you can download them from there. Since Yahoo mail only lets you send 4 files at once, it takes awhile to send them!
The pages probably aren't the right size automatically to print out. You'll probably have to resize them. The sketchbook is 3.5" x 2.5".
Also, the sketchbook contains about 6 more pages than this, but they are all repeats of the "blank" pages (the ones that only have a border and a little sketch in the corner), plus a back cover.
Here's the page: Click here
-
July 21st, 2004, 02:47 PM
#14
courtneysunshine
Guest
Oh, Ann, thank you!!!!I appreciate your doing all that work [img]smile.gif[/img]
Kim
-
July 21st, 2004, 02:50 PM
#15
courtneysunshine
Guest
Ann, I went to the site and I am having trouble. It says I am forbidden access to the site when I click on the link to the pictures.
Kim [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
July 21st, 2004, 04:18 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Anne,
I also was not allowed to access the pages.
Kathy
-
July 21st, 2004, 06:05 PM
#17
Inactive Member
-
July 24th, 2004, 12:36 PM
#18
chrstnwmn7
Guest
Hi. I could not access these pages either.
-
July 24th, 2004, 12:50 PM
#19
Inactive Member
Nope, me neither, and you know we're all gonna want them now! Thanks so much for your effort!
Laurie
-
July 24th, 2004, 04:01 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Oh great. I'll talk to my friend about that. Occasionally that happens to me too for no reason at all. I'll try to get it fixed ASAP!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks